Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I have been so busy doing so many others things I have not been able to post anything new in a few days but promise to get something up this week. The Texas heat is just awful right now. It zaps you!

 Some of you may already know but my dad has Alzheimer's. It is not only devastating to him but the family as well. It takes a toll on everyone. I am busy checking on him,although the care facility where he is does a great job.

 I have spent the weekend working on some new cards. I saw so many great ideas and products at the GASC in Arlington,TX. I 'm having fun playing with my new toys. I'm hoping to take a collection of cards and a scrapbook page or two with me to a family reunion in July.

Hope all of you are enjoying your summer!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment